AMBER ROSE



 AMBER ROSE


Amber Rose (Amber Levonchuck) was born on 21 October, 1983 in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States, is a Model,talk show host

Amber Rose shared her OnlyFans debut on IG in September 2020 with a ~cheeky~ video, which she captioned, "Here's a lil freebie hit the link to see EVERYTHING." When asked why she joined OnlyFans during a October 2020 interview with The Daily Beast, Rose said OnlyFans appealed to her because she used to work as a stripper. "It's like a digital strip club for me, and it brings me back to my roots," she said, adding, "And it's also me doing what I want with my body, and not having any man or fan or anyone online policing my body. I get to do what I want with my own body, and that's the main























 thing."

Post a Comment